- Review and understand internal metrics/KPIs and how daily tasks impact these metrics.
- Follow and adhere to established business processes. Align operational process with Outsourced Logistics Operations providers and internal organizations. Identify opportunities for process improvements which result in increased service level performance and/or minimize costs.
- Support compliance and control to Quality standards by adhering to documented work instructions and QMS operating procedures. Identify and participate in continuous improvement programs and initiatives.
- Execute to wide range of inventory responsibilities to include MRB, cycle count, and inventory reporting.
- Support research and data requirements for internal/external audit requests.
- Manage inbound and outbound performance with Outsourced Logistics Operations providers
- Prepares files for import/export documents such as customs declarations, (SLI) shippers letter of instruction, SED (shipper's export declaration), IC (import certificate), etc. required for the lawful completion of import/export activities. Assists in ensuring that commercial and sales invoices are accurate in accordance with physical shipment and customer's SLI, quantities, value of goods, country of origin, and other regulatory requirements. Administers the efficient and economical movement of goods in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$76,000.00 - $104,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.