ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Lead Cleaner.
The Lead Cleaner is responsible for giving direction, motivation and guidance to a team of cleaners. Conducts quality improvement inspections within assigned areas of responsibility and ensures quality and satisfaction levels are meeting and/or exceeding expectations. Assists with the training of housekeeping staff and schedules work assignments, and assists with making daily and weekly work schedules.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
Pay $17.30 per hour
The pay listed is the hourly range or the hourly rate for this position. A specific offer will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
Shift Monday - Friday 6:00 PM - 2:30 AM
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Front Line Team Members (Programa de beneficios de).
* Conducts quality improvement inspections within assigned areas of responsibility
* Ensures quality and satisfaction levels are meeting and/or exceeding expectations
* Assures the highest quality of customer satisfaction
*Assists with Training and Development
* Provides guidance in safety, cleaning processes, procedures, and chemical usage to cleaning crew.
* Counsels crew members in regards to tardiness, absenteeism, work performance etc, using proper documentation procedures.
* Leads and participates in a team to ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks
* Responsible for the running and leadership of the shift in the absence of the Supervisor
* When the Supervisor is present, the lead worker may be responsible for directing smaller work groups
* Assists the Supervisor and Shift Manager in the direction and supervision of field employees While disciplinary authority is not given to this position, it is expected that the Lead will report performance issues to the Supervisor
* Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
* Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities
* Provides leadership and direction to team members Provides open communication between field employees and management
* Provides positive coaching to team members
* Assists with the training of housekeeping staff and schedules work assignments
* Assists with making daily and weekly work schedules
* Oversees and performs cleaning operations in assigned building Takes care of keys and access cards for the property
* Reports damaged, broken and out of work features/items
* Makes sure premises are secured at all times
* Oversees and performs additional service requests (tag job) in assigned building
* Works with Area Manager to schedule jobs with Property Manager and cleaning crew to complete the work.
* Coordinates scheduling of cleaning crew.
* Oversees quality of jobs and confirms completion with Area Manager.
* Provides training to all new hires assigned to the building
* Attends and participates in all meeting and training sessions involving assigned property and crew.
* Completes time sheets, validates time sheet accuracy and delivers time sheets to office.
* Checks supplies, equipment, and chemicals weekly.
* Completes order forms completely and accurately. Coordinates equipment usage and inventories.
* Performs all tasks and duties required of your team
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must have Cleaning Experience
* Customer Service Experience
* 1 yr of similar work experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
•ABM does not sell or share your personal information.
•We collect basic personal details like your name and address, work history, and other employment related personal information. We also collect Sensitive Personal Information like race/ethnicity because we are required to do so by law.
•We collect this information in order to process your employment with us.
•We will keep your information for as long as is required by law.
Prior to the submission of your personal information, please review our Employee Privacy Notice. If you are from California, please review our California Employee Privacy Notice.