Factory Direct Marine & RV is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Manager. This position is comparable to an Auto Dealership and experience as an Auto Sales Manager is also acceptable. Salary is based on store location and experience as a Sales Manager. Pay is a base salary plus commission opportunity.
• Sell units as a primary responsibility on the standard sales program
• Train Sales Associates on the Factory Direct Marine & RV way, and on Marine & RV product knowledge
• Hold/attend daily Sales Meetings
• Help ensure the Sales Associates follow the proper sales procedures
• Make follow-up phone calls daily
• Recruit and train new sales or BDC staff
• Close deals as needed and requested by General Sales Manager
• Help with "setup" & "tear down" of trade shows
• Maintain appearance of all units
• Inform management of customer feedback about products
• Ensure that all necessary documents are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Complete other duties and tasks as required
• Ability and desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment
• 2+ years of Sales Management experience in a Dealership atmosphere
• Knowledge of ACV and Finance
• Ability to train and lead employees
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Able to handle/difuse customer complaints
• Knowledge of RVs and Boats a plus
• Operating knowledge of computers is a must
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with customer
Benefits made available after a 90 day probationary period
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
It's easy to apply, so apply today!
At Factory Direct Marine & RV we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware of individuals that might approach you by falsely presenting themselves as our employees or representatives. Under this false pretense, they might try to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities on our behalf.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. If you are being asked to pay for equipment fees or some other deposit or application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Factory Direct Marine & RV . These claims are fraudulent, and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
The offer or claim will probably be in the form of an email sent from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Factory Direct Marine & RV rise email address = (@FDMRV.COM). Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Factory Direct Marine & RV email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from the scammers. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Factory Direct Marine & RV Talent Acquisition aT Bjones@fdmrv.com. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
- Never provide personal or bank information over email or phone
- Never take cashier's checks or money orders as a form of payment, as your bank will hold you accountable for any bounced checks.
- Never wire funds to an employer. Any employer who requests wire funds is a scam.
- Never apply for a job listed by someone from another country.
- Never apply for a job with someone who indicates they are away on business or out of the country and need someone to begin with right away.
- Never agree to a background check unless you have met employer in person, and do not provide your personal information over email or phone.
- Never apply to a position that is emailed to you unsolicited.