- As the account owner, represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Identifies customer needs and develop/implements complex sales strategies
- Calls on existing or new customer to present Applied product and services offerings; coordinates customer demonstrations with product business group representatives
- Communicate and present Applied Materials’ product roadmaps and capabilities to the customer, as well as communicating and presenting the customer’s technology needs to product business group representatives
- Prepares pricing quotes; negotiates to final price and submits documentation to book order.
- Conducts follow-up on accounts receivables
- Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers. Maintains summaries of customer visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis.
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$248,000.00 - $341,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.