SunSource and its family of companies represent 200+ locations and 3,000+ employees making up one of North America’s leading value-add industrial distribution companies. We provide customers with products and solutions within Fluid Power, Fluid Process, Fluid Conveyance, General Industrial Components, and Industrial Service & Repair. www.sun-source.com
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, high-energy training professional to join our SunSource Organizational Learning and Development team! As an Enterprise Sales Trainer, you will help drive growth by leading sales training programs for our enterprise-wide salesforce. This position will leverage strong facilitation and instructional design skills to manage the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of in-person and virtual learning experiences for our sales associates and sales leaders.
The preferred work arrangement for this role will be onsite in Addison, IL. However, a hybrid work arrangement may be considered.
- Design and develop internally created sales training content, while leveraging strong adult learning and instructional design methodologies.
- Facilitate virtual classroom and in-person training for all sales associates.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to assess training needs for sales associates and sales leaders; work with stakeholders to create, update and improve sales training initiatives.
- Conduct training program evaluations; communicate key performance indicators and results to stakeholders; identify opportunities to continuously improve training content and delivery.
- Manage internally created curriculum, training schedules, and customized training plans.
- Coach Sales Managers on how to lead an effectives Sales organization.
- Track progress on Account Manager development and ensure Best Practices are being utilized during sales activities.
- Support onboarding programs and processes for all sales associates.
Experience, Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Education, Marketing, or a related field.
- 10+ years of selling experience; ideally in distribution/manufacturing.
- 5+ years of training, facilitation, and performance coaching experience.
- Experience with the design and creation of customized training content and support tools.
- Proven facilitation, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and project presentations to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Adept with virtual classroom technologies, eLearning, Learning Management Systems, and Adult Learning Principles.
- Ability to lead and drive organizational change and operationalize programs and processes.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools, especially PowerPoint.
- Sales and coaching certifications are a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video www.sun-source.com