Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The District Manager is primarily a field-based job responsible for achieving sales and merchandising targets by effectively coaching and managing a team of Field Sales Representatives and Merchandisers. They are responsible for recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, and training of direct reports. The District Manager will work hard, communicate well, build strong business relationships, and have a positive winning mentality.
If you currently work in the beverage space or believe you have what it takes to be successful in the space, this is a great company to join. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities for advancement.
- Recruit, interview, on-board, and train Merchandisers and Field Sales Representatives
- Work in conjunction with General Manager to set sales and KPI targets
- Effective route rides focused on development of Merchandisers and Field Sales
- Gives direct and specific feedback to direct reports through effective coaching and performance reviews
- Conducts regular sales meetings designed to inspire, inform, and train direct reports
- Motivates and inspires sales team to be successful via professional trainings, positive and constructive feedback, building professional mentor relationships, and leading by example
- Communicate problems, needs, and successes with General Manager
- Complete needed administration through CRM
Key Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of sales management experience in the beverage industry
- Strong analytical skills - data based decision making
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, VIP, and Encompass
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
Compensation and Benefits Details
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product…AND MUCH MORE!