Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 30 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays.
Visit us to learn more about Aludyne!
We are hiring a Administrative Assistant to join our team to run the daily functions of the production department which includes data entry tasks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Track, input, and report production documentation
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory trainings, production output data, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Experience with instruction or training
- Knowledge of training methodologies
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Knowledge of competency assessment
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.