LifeMade Products LLC, a Jadex Inc operating company, is a global provider of disposable tableware and temperature control packaging solutions supporting a variety of sectors including healthcare and food preservation. We are the industry leader in U.S temperature-control packaging and single-use consumer goods manufacturing. Our brands include LifeMade Consumer Products, Lifoam®, Diamond®, FreezPak®, Envirocooler® and ProPak®. LifeMade Products LLC has 8 manufacturing locations in the domestic United States . Our mission is to create superior products that push industries forward, LifeMade strives to make life – better.
Human Resources Manager - Waxahachie, TX
Reporting to the Director or Human Resources, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for employee-related services; policies and programs; and advises facility managers about complex employee issues. The HR Manager maintains and enhances the organization's human resources function by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Partners with the HR Director and Plant Manager to execute priorities and support company and facility goals and strategies.
- Implement and continuously monitor programs and initiatives that promote positive morale, retention, and good attendance. Recommends and/or implements changes when necessary.
- Manages full cycle recruiting efforts and assist plant management with determining staffing needs for full-time and temporary production associates.
- Oversee employee onboarding and training program to ensure sustained effectiveness.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, including reconciliation of hourly associate timesheets, auditing, and system processing.
- Responsible for the maintenance of employees electronic/non-electronic files and manage all employee data changes through our HRIS system.
- Oversee employee absenteeism policy to ensure accuracy of record keeping, timely disciplinary delivery, and proper system management.
- Work with Managers and Supervisors with coaching/mentoring employees, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Handle all Leave of Absence and Workers Compensation administration and questions.
- Track and report on monthly, quarterly and annual metrics for the department.
- Assist Plant Management with plant specific functions, projects, requests, and reports.
- Maintain and manage all company culture initiatives which includes recognition program, community service and safety absolutes.
- Completes ongoing projects as assigned by the HR Director.
Education / Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or general business.
- Equivalent experience working in human resources in the manufacturing industry is also accepted.
- Experience of at least 7+ years of progressive human resources experience, preferably in manufacturing.
- Comfort dealing and navigating through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent computer capabilities, including HRIS systems (Dayforce) and MS Office.
- The ability to analyze problems and make independent judgments to initiate corrective action or resolution.
- The ability to work with and maintain information of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to display diplomacy in day-to-day interactions with the commitment to task with awareness of urgency.
- The ability to work independently and work as a value add to the divisional team function.
- Human Resources experience working within manufacturing industry
- PHR / SHRM-CP Certification
- Ceridian Dayforce experience preferred
- Sitting at workstation approximately 85 percent of work time. Standing and walking approximately 15 percent of work time.
- Must be able to travel 5 percent of work time.
- Ability to work overtime or occasionally on weekends with short notice.
- Typical office environment with shelves overhead and above work surfaces.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full benefits package
- 401K with match
- Strong vacation and corporate holiday policy