- Support software product maintenance, diagnose and troubleshoot customer reported software product issues, propose a proper solution/workaround
- Define customer issues and requirements using critical thinking and analysis
- Work with global and local software/project teams to develop cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Build environments to perform product functional testing (QA), build customized solutions and reproduce reported issues
- Perform software installations/upgrades and create/implement product training for customers
- Assist project managers by tracking issues, patches, and resolutions
- Perform project management tasks as needed
- Use and sustain factory productivity software such as AutoSched, AutoMod and APF RTD platform to drive KPI improvements.
- Present technical information to customers including technical contributors and managers
- Prepare and present technical product information/training to external customers in group setting
- Contribute to knowledge base population and management
- Develop and deliver statements of work (SOW)
- Create and implement software training and/or demonstrations
- Requires or needs to acquire in-depth AutoSched knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of factory productivity and planning solutions using Simulation and advanced analytics.
- Understanding of SEMI standards including SEMI standards E82 and E88
- Knowledge of factory automation systems such as recipe management, process control, planning, scheduling, dispatching
Key Skills and Experience
- Working proficiency using programming and scripting languages such as C++, R, Python, C#, Java
- Experience working in semiconductor manufacturing as process engineer, software or IT engineer, or manufacturing engineer
- Outstanding skills in data mining, data analysis and critical thinking to aid in troubleshooting issues
- Project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of databases including the use of SQL and network communication/system cluster via the use commands
- Education and Experience: BS or MS degree in engineering or IT/IS related field
- Preferred to have knowledge of Applied Materials applications and platforms such as AutoMod, AutoSched, 3-D Modeling, and APF
- Proficiency in English
- Willing to travel (15%)
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$80,000.00 - $110,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.