- Implement manufacturing dispatch, scheduling & automation solutions
- Coordinate with Production Control, Manufacturing, Planning, Engineering, Yield Enhancement, Product development and CIM teams to develop and optimize intelligent manufacturing business rules to achieve cycle time, throughput and equipment utilization goals through factory automation solutions.
- Coordinate with systems administration, CIM and IT teams on systems planning, improvements, and mechanisms to ensure high systems availability and performance.
- Present technical information to customers including technical contributors and managers.
- 4+ years experience working in Semiconductor or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Experience with factory simulation and optimization.
- Experience sustaining factory dispatching and automation systems.
- Understand complex factory automation systems.
- Engineering degree in Industrial Engineering (IE) or Production Engineering or manufacturing Science.
- Project management skills with ability to lead multiple projects concurrently.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Expert in application of APF products for improving factory productivity
- Working Knowledge of databases and use of SQL for data collection & manipulation.
- Working knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as R, Python, C#.
- Experience explaining technical concepts to Sr. management and managing diverse requirements among multiple stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of data analysis platforms such as Tableau, Microsoft SSRS, JMP.
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$100,000.00 - $137,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.