- Technically leads, project manages and/or executes software projects. Independently learn and investigate customer's high value problem (HVP), systematic bug or systematic software failures.
- Understand, research, and resolve internal and external application and systems issues.
- Participate in product design, testing and documentation reviews as appropriate. Participate in user conferences.
- Provide telephone coverage for escalated emergency customer issues. Provide off-hours customer support via pager and cellular telephone as scheduled.
- Schedule assignments for the test and verification of installation/upgrade instructions for Applied Materials’ product releases.
- Design and maintain internal software utilities and systems.
- Provide internal and external training for technical systems issues.
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer OS performance, integration and database management issues. Lead work groups and troubleshooting forums.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
U.S. Salary Range:
$112,000.00 - $154,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.