Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements. Develops and conducts related tests.
Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/ or production equipment.
Develops methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
Develops and uses procedures. Prepares documentation for inspection/ testing procedures. Recommends corrective action for procedural, product, or process deficiencies.
Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results.
Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies. Tracks progress of qualification status, reviews reliability test results, determines disposition of non-compliant products, reviews and releases qualification packs. Participates in audits.
Utilizes drawings, specifications, industry standards, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret technical drawings and specification requirements.
Reduces qualification cycle time and cost while still meeting quality performance requirements.
Knowledge of Hand Tools for Measuring.
GD&T Knowledge, Ability to Ready Prints.
Calypso, GOM and/or QVPack a Plus
Flexible Schedule with Ability to Work Overtime is a Plus
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$92,000.00 - $126,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.