- Responsible for business success from the technology point of view by management of install Base and new products Application Performance to drive Customer Satisfaction & Identify Business Risks. Responsible for managing the definition and implementation of processes and applications, to meet the customer’s current and future requirements for productivity and leading edge technology, using Applied Materials products.
- Manages agreed process roadmaps at customer sites and presents technology and product roadmaps both internally and externally. Keeps in depth knowledge of process development roadmaps and strategies up-to-date.
- Works closely with the account and factory based process and technology groups, the product sales engineers and Accounts Management, Defines/approves process support plans for installation and warranty periods depending on product and process maturity. Determines and implements continuous improvement plan (CIP) for assigned installed base.
- Own install base application performance by ensuring optimization of tool utilization and driving local capability and knowledge. Manage and take ownership of new system evaluations
- Supports local support service resources during installation and warranty as required to achieve CPS (Customer Process Specification) and/or "best known" process performance. Trains local support service resources to obtain and maintain required process knowledge to support installed base
- Responsible for installation and (product) qualification of "new" processes and technologies. Executes process ß-sites.
- Keeps detailed knowledge of installed process performance in assigned technological area up-to-date.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$120,000.00 - $165,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.