SunSource and its family of companies represent 200+ locations and 3,000+ employees making up one of North America’s leading value-add industrial distribution companies. We provide customers with products and solutions within Fluid Power, Fluid Process, Fluid Conveyance, General Industrial Components, and Industrial Service & Repair. www.sun-source.com
In this role you will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and other members of the Executive Team. Some of the key responsibilities will be to assist with the corporate travel program, prepare reports, plan meetings for the CEO and executive team, and take on special projects, such as company events, at direction of the CEO.
- Maintain and organize the CEO's daily calendar, including meetings, travel, and events.
- Exhibit excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills to meet deadlines and perform at a high-level in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains an elevated level of discretion and confidentiality; communicates diplomatically both verbally and in writing with individuals inside and outside the company in a professional manner.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the CEO, Executive level employees, and company guests as requested. Travel may include but not be limited to flights, hotels, and ground transportation. Maintains communication with outside travel partners as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule Quarterly Board meetings, travel requirement for Board members, and meals before and during the meetings.
- Assist with organizing aspects of company events and meetings as requested/required by the CEO or the Executive team. Coordinate and arrange required meetings, prepare agendas, reserve catering, prepare facilities, ensure all meeting requirements are met.
- Successfully manage enterprise wide all employee communications and meetings.
- Performs administrative tasks including drafting correspondence, notices, invoices, reports, presentations and other documents for CEO and members of the Executive Team as requested.
- Reconcile and complete executive level expense reports as requested; ensure assignment to appropriate budget; work with internal departments regarding expenses as needed.
- Screen incoming calls, take accurate messages, and respond to inquiries, routing non-routine calls appropriately.
- Ensure responsiveness to emails, texts, and phone calls, even occasionally outside of normal business hours.
Experience, Education and Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred, HS Diploma / GED required
- 5+ years prior experience in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives, preferably in the Private Equity space
- Ability to act as the primary point of contact between the CEO and other parties, consistently maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work outside regular business hours as needed
- Strong business acumen and judgement
- Commitment to excellence
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Proactive and able to think creatively to solve problems
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video www.sun-source.com