Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Coupa Procurement system Implementation / Integration Team to complete Coupa rollout to Operational and Corporate Business Units across the enterprise.
- Partnership with Finance: Work with Accounts Payable to ensure processes and systems supporting supplier management and invoicing are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Partnership with Vendors: Develop a seamless supplier onboarding and maintenance process globally. Responsible for executing a supplier enablement program by developing communication and training programs to educate suppliers on how to do business with Aludyne.
- Partnership with Sourcing: Work with Sourcing and Category Management to recommend optimal buying channels and content strategy (ie, Punchout, Static Catalogs) to support the P2P process.
- Serve as the corporate SME for all Supplier on-boarding functions across Source to Pay.
- Misc. internal & external communication/special assignments.
- Procurement duties of an Indirect Purchasing Buyer once Coupa is onboarded and time permits.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years experience in Procurement: Sourcing, and/or Procure-to-Pay
- Project and/or Implementation Management experience
- Experience with Coupa, leading ERP systems, and/or dedicated e-procurement platforms (preferred)
- Experience with accounts payable automation, including e-Invoicing, online tracking, reporting capabilities, electronic invoice user interfaces, supplier networks, payment services and spend analytics.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Ability to conduct financial analysis such as piece price, standard cost and total landed cost.
- Understanding of contract structure and business terms & conditions.
- The ability to do something efficiently or successfully.
- Business Acumen and Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Experience presenting and leading internal/external training sessions and meetings.