Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Supply Planning Analyst. In this associate-level role, you will be responsible for assisting with capacity planning, supply forecasting, and tracking production attainment. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient collaboration and communication between departments. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking rapid development and growth in the field of supply chain management. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, a proactive mindset, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We will provide hands on training and support to help you succeed in this role and advance in your career.
- Contribute to maintain a 12-week rolling manufacturing supply planning model based upon customer demand projections.
- Partner with the demand planning team to build longer-term 24-month forecasts; to assist with materials management, ingredient procurement, and manufacturing capacity planning.
- Maintain partnerships with multiple external manufacturing locations to accurately track production attainment and vendor KPI performance.
- Establish and implement production planning thresholds to be executed by production schedulers within each supply facility.
- Frequent communication with our manufacturing operations, customer service, and finished good inventory teams providing support on inventory management, transportation optimization, warehousing, and customer order fulfilment strategy.
- Create and maintain schedules and product part numbers, BOMs, etc. in the ERP System.
- Develop and drive processes to ensure that desired outputs are delivered through collaboration, teamwork, and discussion with the greater Alani business stakeholders.
- Other duties as required.
Key skills and experience required:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related fields.
- Experience: An internship or co-op in a supply chain related or analytical role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work independently/Self-starter.
- Strong MS Office/Excel capabilities.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Has a demonstrated passion that align with the core values of Alani Nu.
- Experience with NetSuite/ERP systems is a plus.
Employee benefit details:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product…AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.