Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through e-commerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
We are looking for a part-time Field Marketing Ambassador to join our inspiring team of empowered and knowledgeable individuals focused on delivering the best of Alani Nu and PRIME. Members of our Field Marketing Team are passionate about the Alani Nu and PRIME brands and share that passion with current and future consumers at unique and unexpected times. The most important facet of a Field Marketing Ambassador is to educate and offer a complimentary sample while creating a memorable experience between the consumer and the brand. Field Marketing Ambassadors are the local face of our national Alani Nu and PRIME brands!
As a successful Field Marketing Ambassador you must: Be the Face of the Brand. During all branded sampling missions, team trainings & meetings, market blitzes, &/or anytime a team member is representing Alani Nu or PRIME, we ask that you keep in mind.... You never get a second chance to make a good first impression, so as a team member we want you to bring your unique and individual self to work each day, and use that incredible, fun, and outgoing personality to engage customers in a meaningful way!
When representing Alani Nu or PRIME we ask that you...
1. Bring a positive and responsible attitude to work each day
- Maintain a charming and cheerful attitude during sampling missions
- Maintain a high level of energy during sampling missions
- Embody the brand values during every consumer interaction
- Be polite, courteous, and treat all consumers respectfully, regardless of the situation
- Outside of breaks, refrain from eating, smoking, and chewing gum
- Treat the branded sampling vehicle with care, both on and off the road; Maintain the upkeep and premium appearance inside and outside the vehicle
2. Be a product and brand expert
- Become a credible Alani Nu and PRIME product and brand expert: deliver a benefits message with each consumer interaction
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable overcoming objections with the consumer, and answer their product questions
- Understand the benefits of the product and personalize them for consumers
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Alani Nu and PRIME influencers and social media
- Be willing to learn &/or take part in Alani Nu and PRIME business (such as marketing and sales)Contribute to the team by providing ideas, contacts, and suggestions for future mission
3. Be an expert at engaging customers
- Leverage your witty and vibrant personality to captivate consumers
- Be a social chameleon: approach a variety of strangers and interact with them in a natural conversation, with the goal of development of brand loyalty with the consumer
- Be an active listener to ensure the consumer is driving the conversation
- Act as an Alani Nu and PRIME Ambassador at all times
- Be prepared to share Alani Nu and PRIME information such as social media links or sites
- Develop a rapport with consumers, in a short time, through natural dialogue
- Identify future sampling opportunities while speaking with consumers and share relevant information with the Field Marketing Specialist / Field Marketing Manager
- Share field successes with the Field Marketing Specialist / Field Marketing Manager through candid pictures captured of consumers enjoying the product
- A reliable means of public or private transportation, with a valid driver's license that is not expired, suspended, or revoked as demonstrated with an MVR
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to proactively engage, educate, and sample product to a wide variety of consumer groups
- Must be able to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings per month
- Ability to work exceptionally well with others in a team environment
- Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time during sampling missions
- Ability to drive safely and navigate unfamiliar places in the Alani Nu / PRIME Vehicle
- Provide basic and accurate recaps of sampling missions that includes amount of product sampled and generic consumer information
- Assist in the daily upkeep of the Alani Nu / PRIME vehicle and warehouse space
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs of product
We look for those who possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- A charismatic and outgoing personality
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule: ability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- A mature attitude towards life
- Good judgement
- Local market knowledge
- The ability to sit for extended periods of time in the Alani Nu / PRIME vehicle during missions with long drive times
- The ability to work under diverse weather conditions
- The ability to cultivate a team environment
- The willingness to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time during sampling missions
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.