Factory Direct Marine and RV has an immediate opening, seeking an Assistant Controller. The ideal candidate has prior professional accounting experience, can handle a large workload, multi-task, and work well with a team of other accounting and finance professionals.
- Creating financial statements
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Assisting with budgeting
- Ensuring all accounting practices are in compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles
- Assisting with billing and tax documentation preparation
- Working with the company financial team to create internal controls and policies
- Collaborating with the IT department to maintain financial records and system processes
- Identifying solutions to discrepancies in financial records
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of accounting and financial principles, regulations and best practices
- Excellent understanding of governmental guidelines, tax laws that affect the company
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Proficient with data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in basic office and accounting software programs
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
It's easy to apply; so, apply today!
At Factory Direct Marine & RV we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware of individuals that might approach you by falsely presenting themselves as our employees or representatives. Under this false pretense, they might try to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities on our behalf.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. If you are being asked to pay for equipment fees or some other deposit or application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Factory Direct Marine & RV . These claims are fraudulent, and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
The offer or claim will probably be in the form of an email sent from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Factory Direct Marine & RV rise email address = (@FDMRV.COM). Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Factory Direct Marine & RV email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from the scammers. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Factory Direct Marine & RV Talent Acquisition aT Bjones@fdmrv.com. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
- Never provide personal or bank information over email or phone
- Never take cashier's checks or money orders as a form of payment, as your bank will hold you accountable for any bounced checks.
- Never wire funds to an employer. Any employer who requests wire funds is a scam.
- Never apply for a job listed by someone from another country.
- Never apply for a job with someone who indicates they are away on business or out of the country and need someone to begin with right away.
- Never agree to a background check unless you have met employer in person, and do not provide your personal information over email or phone.
- Never apply to a position that is emailed to you unsolicited.