Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 30 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays.
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
The Quality Auditor performs inspections of product at various locations (Final Audit, Receiving, In-Process). They assess suspect product to determine if usable or scrap and maintain quality records as related to job duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Conducts layer audits of finished product line
- Audit line quality activities
- Monitor/mentor Safe Launch Final Inspectors
- Inspects received components, machined parts, and assembled product, according to standards
- Ensures gauges are calibrated and working
- Maintains records related to product inspections
- Assesses Scrap / Suspect product
- Assures all suspect product is identified
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous inspection experience helpful
- Knowledge of various measuring and testing equipment, and methods
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft excel, word, emails, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Employees are expected to work and attend in person meetings as necessary
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.