Alani Nu a rapidly expanding, health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, and energy drinks through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Our goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from post-workouts, protein bars, energy drinks, snacks, and much more.
Alani Nu is rapidly growing, and we are currently seeking a summer Accounting Intern to join our Accounting & Finance team. The Intern will work with the Company’s accounting staff to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s financial success. Our continued growth and industry expertise allow us to provide excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
• Review and record invoices from vendors with accuracy.
• Review and identity discrepancies based on vendor provided statements.
• Assist in the preparation of invoicing customers and tracking discounts and rebates.
• Review and reconcile various accounts to weekly/monthly activity.
• Assist in month-end and year-end close procedures including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and ensuring all transactions are recorded timely.
• Prepare weekly/monthly financial reports for the accounting team.
• Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
· Currently pursuing Bachelor’s in Accounting and/or Finance
· Strong Microsoft Office excel skills.
· Ability to learn new software quickly.
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple responsibilities.
· Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and partner with different team members.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product
- AND MUCH MORE!