Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
Congo brands is seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator to join our team full-time at our headquarters in Louisville, KY. As the Marketing Project Coordinator, you must be comfortable managing a variety of projects, priorities, and timelines simultaneously. You must be a proactive multitasker who thrives in a fast paced working environment and enjoys working both in a collaborative group environment or alone. You will align with key stakeholders from Marketing & Creative teams while effectively owning the brief process, campaign timelines and deliverables. This role will report to the Marketing Project Manager and work closely with the Creative Project team to ensure Marketing needs are prioritized appropriately.
- Collaborate with different departments under marketing umbrella to gather all necessary information for creative briefs + projects, ensuring all deliverables are outlined and communicated
- Manage project timelines to ensure all critical dates are defined + communicated, deadlines are hit and expectations are met
- Proactively identify gaps in project briefs or deliverables
- Effectively prioritize projects and able to quickly shift focus when higher priority projects pop up
- Provide status updates + track progress with complete understanding of requirements and expectations
- 1-2 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with a CPG or lifestyle brand is a plus
- Familiar with project management tools and software: Monday, Teams, etc.
- A working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent time management skills and a diligence to deadlines
- Organized with a deep attention to detail
- A problem-solver who loves to create and improve processes’ efficiency and quality
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product…AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.