Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through e-commerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The main priority of the Distribution Manager is to drive the strategy and initiatives established by the Congo Brands leadership. This role will impact the sales organization by being responsible for achieving sales volume and distribution goals of the Congo Brands portfolio within their assigned accounts.
- Lead the annual Business Planning (BP) process with the Distributor Partner(s) (DP) to align with CONGO BP priorities.
- Conduct planning reviews to meet quantitative targets and KPIs.
- Participate in DP sales meetings and conduct weekly market visits to assess in-store conditions and action plan against opportunities.
- Ensure maximum focus on the volume growth and in store execution in the DPs top Key Accounts
- Bring our marketing mix to life by engaging the DP sales force and using all available assets (i.e., local, and regional events)
Key Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working within Consumer-Packaged Goods industry.
- Experience within a Direct Store Delivery distribution environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Experience working in the Food & Beverages industry is a plus.
- Ability to analyse market trends and use data to inform sales strategies.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms and retail distribution channels
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 25% (As needed)
- This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product, AND MUCH MORE!