Aligns and implements commodity strategies.
Manages the maintenance of agreements with suppliers that provide the structure for all business relationships between Applied Materials and the supply base.
Engages with the PLC process to ensure alignment with the commodity strategies.
Engages new supplier introduction and/or disengagement requirements to/from the Applied Materials supply base.
Support resolution to systemic supply chain issues affecting quality, cost, delivery or lead-time.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Role is in support of EPG 200mm shipment growth and supply chain objectives
- Experience with Advanced Materials and/or Chemical Delivery commodity family types is preferred
- Understanding of product lifecycle processes associated with sustaining and new product designs (obsolescence management, component management)
- Ability to identify and document supplier landscape and drive sourcing events aligned with a commodity strategy
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$76,000.00 - $104,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.