Hillman is an industry leader in builder solutions, committed to building stronger partnerships with the customers we serve. We engineer and deliver 112,000 products to the nation's top home improvement retailers equipping pros and project tacklers nationwide. At Hillman our spirit runs deep. Every person across every function is empowered to influence the company—bringing forth new ideas and finding better ways to do old things that’s why we are seeking individuals who want to join a great team.
The standard schedule will be 4:00 pm to 2:30 am, Monday-Thursday
$15.25 an hr.
Warehouse Packaging Operator Benefits:
- Referral Bonuses
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Dayforce Wallet (Make Any Day Payday)
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Employee Assistance
- Team Member Discounts
- Volunteer Opportunities
Warehouse Packaging Operator Responsibilities:
- Reviews Work Orders to determine packaging requirements.
- Visually inspects product for defects and transfers defective items to the appropriate location.
- Manual weighing and counting of product.
- Loads product into packaging machines, Monitors machines for proper function.
- Unloads and visually inspects packaged product to ensure it meets quality standards.
- Places packaged product into boxes. Applies identification labels to boxes.
- Accurately completes departmental paperwork.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies to accomplish job results without waste.
- Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports all other problems to supervisor.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Warehouse Packaging Operator Requirements:
- Basic Reading, writing and math skills
- Good mechanical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions
- Ability to lift to 40lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time