Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a SunSource company,is a leading distributer of fluid control systems, fluid filtration systems, fluid handling products, micro-electronics, and general industrial supply. We sell to a broad base of customers in industries such as electronic component and equipment manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, water & waste treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and life sciences companies. www.rhfs.com
Ryan Herco offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay, a floating holiday, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We promote from within and value employees who contribute to our company’s growth.
Why should you be Interested?
- As a national distributor with a local presence, Ryan Herco is a full-service resource with specialized groups, including Microelectronics, Construction Services, Food & Beverage, FDA & Sanitary, Oil & Gas, Aquatics and General Industrial to name just a few
- We provide our Associates with an environment that allows them to maximize their potential through continuous learning programs tailored specifically to each individual
- We offer a world class training and on-boarding program that will put you on the road to success
Desired Experience, Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering is preferred OR 2-year technical degree OR equivalent experience
- Experience in distribution, manufacturing, engineering and/or an understanding of basic fluid dynamics is a big plus
- Application and troubleshooting experience with fluid conveyance products and systems
- 1 + years' experience within industrial / value-added sales
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed
- A mechanical aptitude
- Valid Driver’s License