Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
Our Talent Acquisition Business Partners (TABP) will be responsible for partnering with internal business leaders to discover, develop and deploy full-cycle recruiting strategies (that includes identifying, sourcing, and assessing candidates) for Congo Brands opportunities. The TABP will ensure a top-notch candidate experience and represent the candidate through the recruitment process. The TABP will utilize recruitment technologies including applicant tracking systems, candidate resource management databases, interview technology, and social media platforms to attract and match the best talent with the best opportunities!
- Responsible for developing and executing approved sourcing strategies to generate a diverse pool of on-target candidates for key roles.
- Able to align and execute with high volume openings with a proven track record of fast paced hiring methods
- Lead recruitment projects focused on identifying and attracting a diverse pool of candidates for various roles within the organization.
- Own weekly scorecard and reporting process to share current recruitment status and keep business leaders informed on progress and challenges.
- Share recruitment trends and proactively identify opportunities for improvement with leaders.
- Ensures timely update of Applicant Tracking System data throughout the recruitment process to guarantee accurate reporting data and active management of candidate and hiring manager expectations.
Key Skills and Experience Preferred
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices, sourcing techniques, and candidate assessment methods.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using ATS and other recruitment tools.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product
- AND MUCH MORE!