Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through e-commerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
As the Marketing Project Coordinator, you must be an expert at managing a variety of projects, priorities, and timelines simultaneously. You must be a proactive multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced working environment and can work collaboratively or autonomously. You’ll assist with facilitating marketing requests, updating marketing dashboards, timelines, and calendars. This role will report to the Director of Brand Marketing and work closely with our Operations Team and internal Marketing Team.
This role is onsite at our Louisville, Kentucky headquarters. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
- Effectively communicate timelines, due dates and marketing needs to the appropriate teams
- Assist with gathering marketing materials and assets for each product launch
- Work with our internal Marketing Project Management Teams and Operations Team to provide updates and receive pertinent information for all product launches globally
- Maintain and update marketing trackers, timelines, and calendars to ensure all critical dates are defined and communicated
- Proactively identify gaps within the marketing timeline and schedules
- Work closely with the Marketing Project Specialist to create new processes that would improve efficiency and cross-department/distributor communication
- Effectively prioritize projects and able to quickly shift focus when higher priority projects pop up
- Provide status updates + track progress with complete understanding of requirements and expectations
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have related project management experience
- Experience working with a CPG, lifestyle, or global brand is a plus
- Familiar with project management tools and software: Monday, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An expert at keeping things organized with a deep attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and a diligence to deadlines
- A proactive problem-solver who loves to create and improve processes’ efficiency and quality
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product…AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.