Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The successful candidate will have spent two (2) or more years as a Material Handler in a warehouse environment performing receiving and picking functions. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and possesses the physical and mental stamina this role requires.
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations.
- Understand and follow 6S and Safety culture within the warehouse.
- Work under supervision and direction of the Logistics Supervisor.
- Efficiently and accurately conduct all inventory transactions and order picking activities.
- Scan and track incoming and outgoing orders.
- Receive and process new inventory, ensuring contents match manifest documents.
- Inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items.
- Properly scan and inventory incoming goods.
- Conduct daily forklift inspections and complete checklist.
- Unload, stack, move, and place products in their appropriately designated areas.
- Physically and systematically move products between various sections of the warehouse as needed.
- Safety use forklifts, pallet jacks, hand carts, etc. to transfer and deliver goods.
- Use proper tools and warehouse equipment to complete assigned work.
- Perform detailed manual inventory counts.
- Stack, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment, as necessary.
- Fulfill and track outgoing orders.
- Double-check items to verify the accuracy of outgoing orders.
- Ensure tools and equipment are kept clean and in good working order.
- Report any equipment malfunctions or issues to upper management.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Always adhere to health and safety rules and regulations.
- Wear protective clothing and equipment as required.
- Operate tools and machinery safely and efficiently according to company protocol.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- 2 years or more working in a warehouse environment.
- Forklift certification and/or ability to successfully complete forklift training.
- Physical stamina – Able to work long hours on one’s feet and perform physically demanding tasks. Able to lift to 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic inventory skills – Material handlers will need to keep track of part locations and movements within SAP system. For this reason, they must be able to understand and apply basic principles of inventory management.
- Computer skills – The material handler must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, along with 2 or more years using WMS with an applicable understanding of the relations of various transactions.
- OK with shift work and possible graveyard hours.
- Familiar with common warehouse tools and equipment.
- Dependable and responsible.
- Strong work ethic.
- Makes safety a priority.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Preferable forklift trained and certified within 30 days of hire.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.