Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors. Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through e-commerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
Congo Brands is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our team full-time. In this role, you will lead the charge in communicating to all of our consumers across social platforms through daily content execution and community management. You’ll have the unique opportunity to own all direct messages (DMs) and comments cross several platforms and shaping an extraordinary social community like no other. Your creativity and passion will shine as you schedule, create, post, and analyze engaging content that leaves a lasting impact.
This role takes a dive into the world of digital strategy and analysis. At this juncture, your understanding of our brand's digital identity melds with strategic content promotion. You're not just sharing content; you're dissecting metrics, anticipating trends, and collaborating to craft messages that resonate. As you nurture our digital presence, you also position yourself as an emerging leader within our dynamic social media team.
At Congo, we value precision and excellence. Your organizational skills will shine as you effortlessly handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently deliver on KPIs. Taking ownership of your work, you will demonstrate a proactive and self-starting attitude, always staying one step ahead. Your natural curiosity and drive to understand our customers' needs will fuel your success and inspire you to constantly push boundaries. Get ready to unleash your social media prowess!
- Analyze performance by gauging content reach and engagement through metrics.
- Monitor trends to adopt and integrate the latest social media shifts to provide insights for content scheduling & number of posts across platforms.
- Manage 1-2 team members with support in defining their daily workload & growth opportunities.
- Ideate, launch, and monitor brand-centric campaigns.
- Report data insights and analytics during strategic brainstorming sessions.
- Own and manage several of the following social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Threads, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
- Develop innovative tactics to increase channel performance and maintaining a high level of upkeep and engagement.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely and engaging manner, fostering a positive and interactive social community experience.
- Build out and generate ideas for monthly social campaigns with evergreen and launch content, ensuring a strategic and cohesive approach to our brand's social media presence.
- Act as main point of contact across teams in major asset launches by integrating campaign posts into overarching social calendar.
- Regularly monitor social activity, staying vigilant to community needs, sentiments, and emerging conversations.
- Analyze post insights throughout each week to create recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Build relationships with current and potential customers while acting as the voice and tone of our brand to forge meaningful connections.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to facilitate giveaways that will capitalize on driving engagement.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews, swiftly addressing any concerns or issues raised by our community.
- Embrace an "all hands-on deck" attitude, readily accepting and fulfilling other responsibilities as they arise to support the team's collective success.
- Lead weekly social updates across specific brand programming positioning and set clear goals cross-platform and ensure the collective work has positive brand messaging.
- Demonstrate forward-thinking and planning skills, proactively taking initiative on everyday tasks to support team members in priority tasks and deliver exceptional results.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience in people management
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple responsibilities
- Hands on experience with brand management through social media
- Knowledge of online channels of social media and marketing practices
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product
- AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.