Starting wage increased to $21.00 per hour with an additional shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift!
Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
The Die Castor operates the die cast machine and trim press machine to produce aluminum cast parts in accordance with quality specifications.
What You'll Do:
- Apply die lubricants
- Remove casting from tools
- Operate all cell equipment (including but not limited to the following): Die cast machines, Trim presses, Automatic sprayers, Extraction equipment, Hoists, Holding furnaces, Tip lubricators, Hot oil units, Metal loading equipment, Robotics and automated equipment
- Perform basic PM’s and repairs
- Perform all required paperwork
- Use required gauges
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Development and On-The-Job Training
- Employer 401K Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays
What We Need from You:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Employees are expected to work and attend in person meetings as necessary
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 55 pounds regularly
- Ability to read, write, perform basic math calculations, and complete visual inspections
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.