1)Preparing samples for data collection with FA tool-set (X-SEM/FIB and TEM), processing and interpreting the results, and compiling FA reports to present to the engineering team.
2) Assisting with the development of new techniques for the sample preparation and imaging
3) Troubleshooting and maintenance of all tools in FA laboratory.
- Has developed advanced specialized expertise within a analytical/scientific area to perform the most complex work.
- Expertise in Sample preparation for imaging in X-SEM and TEM.
- Experience in using X-SEM/DB FIB and TEM imaging tools
- Has a good understanding of how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- May act as a lead for the Shift, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to more junior team members
- Exercises judgment, based on previous experience, practices and precedents, to identify and solve problems that arise with little or no precedent
- Impacts the effectiveness of own team and closely related teams
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively; uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with others
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
U.S. Salary Range:
$32.80 - $45.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.