- Define and evaluate experiments to improve processes, short flow development, product flow creation/review, cross functional team leadership, to support the development, qualification, and manufacturing of advanced technologies.
- Work with multiple Module process engineers to achieve these goals.
- Utilize technical educational knowledge of semiconductor device physics to enable competitive technology through process improvements.
- Train engineers, define and implement new methodologies, define and apply new technologies, and/or troubleshoot and resolve significantly complex process engineering issues/problems.
- Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations, technical reports for integrated products and generate process engineering specifications for integrated products.
- Experience with process setup, route building, Lot management , Knowledge of Fab Siview SM/MM.
- Experience with data/lab analysis tools as applied to semiconductor processing,
- The person performing this role must be capable to plan effectively, drive schedules, meet critical deadlines on multiple tasks in parallel, lead technical discussions in their area of expertise, and work effectively across organizational boundaries. He must be able to clearly communicate project status and actions. Additionally, He must be able to interface with multiple teams and work well on a diverse team to accomplish goals.
- Functional Knowledge
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Business Expertise
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Problem Solving
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Interpersonal Skills
Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view.
Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Manage indirect team and groups involved to ensure the process flow efficient
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$144,000.00 - $198,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.