Factory Direct Marine & RV is one of the largest recreational dealerships on the east coast. We offer the leading industry product's and back our customers with second to none service and an experience found nowhere else. WE MAKE BOATING & CAMPING FUN!
Do you have Sales experience with the ability to learn new information quickly? How about a self-starter mentality?
Product specialists will help generate new business by assisting customers in purchasing new or used Boats and RVs by face to face selling, internet and phone sales. The hired candidate will be trained on product knowledge for our vast inventory, training on how to generate your own leads through internet campaigns, trained on how to sell over the phone and to generate leads from cold calling from our client base of thousands of available contacts.
- Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Assist clients in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle expert. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
- Follow up daily on all sales leads from a variety of sources using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Ability to maintain hardworking, high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality, eager to improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail in follow-through and closing skills
- Valid driver's license
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid training
- Weekly salary, commission and bonuses
Apply today or call 865-354-2140!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At Factory Direct Marine & RV we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware of individuals that might approach you by falsely presenting themselves as our employees or representatives. Under this false pretense, they might try to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities on our behalf.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. If you are being asked to pay for equipment fees or some other deposit or application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Factory Direct Marine & RV . These claims are fraudulent, and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
The offer or claim will probably be in the form of an email sent from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Factory Direct Marine & RV rise email address = (@FDMRV.COM). Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Factory Direct Marine & RV email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
Factory Direct Marine & RV will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from the scammers. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Factory Direct Marine & RV Talent Acquisition aT Bjones@fdmrv.com. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
- Never provide personal or bank information over email or phone
- Never take cashier's checks or money orders as a form of payment, as your bank will hold you accountable for any bounced checks.
- Never wire funds to an employer. Any employer who requests wire funds is a scam.
- Never apply for a job listed by someone from another country.
- Never apply for a job with someone who indicates they are away on business or out of the country and need someone to begin with right away.
- Never agree to a background check unless you have met employer in person, and do not provide your personal information over email or phone.
- Never apply to a position that is emailed to you unsolicited.