Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The Senior Analyst SG&A reports to Finance Manager, North America Planning. This role will manage North American Selling, General and Administrative budget and forecast.
- Coordinate with other Finance resources (Financial Reporting, Sales Finance, Marketing Finance & Operations Finance) and cost center owners to facilitate timely and accurate budgets, forecasts and reporting.
- Collaborate with Finance teams and cost center owners to analyze SG&A financial data, identify trends, and provide recommendations to improve financial performance.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Support Manager of Finance NA Planning in managing special projects and corporate initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. Master's degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CFA) is preferred.
- 2+ years of finance experience (investment banking, financial consulting, corporate finance, FP&A, etc.).
- CPG Industry experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial planning and analysis, budgeting, financial modeling, and financial reporting including GAAP accounting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills, with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Oracle NetSuite experience preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product
- AND MUCH MORE!