Starting wage increased to $19.00 per hour with an additional shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift!
Advance your career with the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world at Aludyne! We aim to recruit and retain thoughtful, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to our customers and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference. If you want to accelerate your development in an environment that promotes fairness, inclusivity, and enhances both personal and professional growth, we'd love to hear from you!
Our Machine Cell Operators perform duties to operate CNC machine, secondary equipment, wash, inspect, and pack parts in accordance with quality specifications. This position trains other team members in cell expectations. Additional responsibilities are dependent on the level of the operator.
What You'll Do:
- Required to actively support safety and 5S initiatives including surveys, audits and monitoring the safety of all department employees; Follow safety rules and keep work area clean and orderly
- Load, unload and blow off parts; visually inspect part for completed operations
- Use gauges as directed for defects
- Remove flash and parting line from castings as directed per cell documentation
- Wash, Leak Test, assemble and gauge parts as directed
- Place accepted parts in containers as specified
- Document machine process using SPC
- Prepare required production and quality control reports
- Perform machine specific TPM requirements
- Notify Lead Tech or Supervisor of machine problems, part, or material problems
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Development and On-The-Job Training
- Employer 401K Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays
What We Need from You:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience operating a CNC machine/secondary machine
- Certified in operation of the cells
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Familiarity with quality control gauges, understanding of the use of handheld gauges, and ability to use basic gauging and measuring equipment
- Understanding of machine set up sheets and process control plans
- Ability to deburr machined parts using handheld deburring and power deburring tools, and wash parts using automatic washing or manual washing equipment
- Identify defects and inspect parts using process control plans
- Ability to start and operate all secondary equipment from power off to cycle start
- Employees are expected to work onsite to attend in person meetings and collaborate as necessary
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 55 pounds regularly
- Ability to read, write, perform basic math calculations, and complete visual inspections
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.