The Executive Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Essential Job Functions *
- Reports directly to business unit President and also support other key Sales and Executive employees.
- Be primary contact and manager for two corporate/sales locations (Vinings/Smyrna).
- Supports Sales departments as needed.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments (calendar).
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains a system for recording and filing expense reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Employees are expected and encouraged to participate in safety and health program activities including immediately reporting hazards, immediately reporting unsafe work practices and incidents to supervisors, wearing required personal protective equipment, and participating in and supporting safety committee activities.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma required.
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.