Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. Congo Brands houses some of the world’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within the coming years.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
This is an in-office, full-time position at Congo Brands HQ in Louisville, KY.
The Lead Data Engineer will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our ETL systems. This role will primarily lead and contribute to the transformation of data into meaningful and accurate information which the business can consume.
- Lead the design and architecture of ETL processes and systems to meet business requirements and data integration needs.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, frameworks, and technologies to optimize performance and scalability.
- Integrate disparate data sources to create a unified view for reporting and analytics.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and performance issues to enhance overall performance of data
- Set up and manage job scheduling, automation, and monitoring to ensure timely and reliable
execution of data processes.
- Collaborate with the reporting and visualization analysts as well as the business analysts to design and
implement data warehouses and data marts that align with current and future business needs.
- Document processes, workflows, data mappings, and technical specifications.
- Implement security measures and access controls to ensure data privacy and compliance with
Key skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with data warehousing including analysis, design, development,
implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of
- Knowledge of data acquisition and ingestion of structured and unstructured data sources ensuring
quality and data integrity
- Experience with at least one major cloud database (Azure DB/Snowflake)
- Strong SQL skills
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and communication skills
- Has a demonstrated passion that aligns with the core values of Congo Brands
What will set you apart
- Experience with MS SQL server development
- Experience with NetSuite integration
- Exposure to a high growth and/or CPG environment
- Master’s degree in computer science or information systems
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free products
- AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.