Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. Congo Brands houses some of the world’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within the coming years.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
This is an in-office, full-time position at Congo Brands HQ in Louisville, KY.
The Business Intelligence Analyst role is a broad scoped role that’s critical in helping departments make informed business decisions. This role will gather and analyze business requirements, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop innovative solutions. The Business Intelligence Analyst will collaborate with the Data Managers and Business Analysts to generate actionable insights that impact all areas of the business through the creation and maintenance of dataflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Collaborate with Data Managers and Business Analysts to Analyze and interpret complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can drive business decision-making.
- Develop and maintain various reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to present data in a clear and understandable manner.
- Build and maintain data models.
- Oversee data quality assurance processes to ensure the accuracy and reliability of data used for analysis.
- Continuously work on improving existing processes and reports.
- Document processes, procedures, and best practices, and provide training and support to end-users in utilizing BI tools effectively.
Key skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field
- 2+ years of related business experience
- Proficiency in BI tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, QlikView), SQL, data warehousing, ETL processes, and programming languages like Python or R
- Advanced skills in Excel and business analysis
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to think cross functionality, join data from various sources, and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be detail-oriented while working efficiently
- Must be a self-directed, self-starting individual with an ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks and assignments.
- Excellent collaborator and relationship builder; internal and external
- Excellent planning, root cause analysis/problem solving, and organizational skills
- Has a demonstrated passion that aligns with the core values of Congo Brands
- Experience with NetSuite
- Exposure to a high growth and/or CPG environment
What will set you apart
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free products
- AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.