Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. Congo Brands houses some of the world’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within the coming years.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavors. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
This is an in-office, full-time position at Congo Brands HQ in Louisville, KY.
The Business Analyst, Operations will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our business needs and data solutions. This role will work with the Sr Business Analysts and the different department leaders to organize and report information from a diverse collection of data sets to enable the business functions to make critical decisions. The Business Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements from business leaders, aligning the business needs to the data sets, and producing reports, dashboards, or other analytical tools for business leaders.
- Collaborate with department leaders to gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Translate business department needs into clear and concise requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform business decisions.
- Generate meaningful reports and dashboards to assist in management decision-making.
- Formulate KPIs that will help measure the performance of our different business functions.
- Test and validate that the delivered solutions meet business needs.
- Continuously work on improving existing processes and reports.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including business process models, requirements, and user guides.
Key skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, data science, information systems, or a related field
- 2+ years of related business experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and business analysis
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to think cross functionality, join data from various sources, and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be detail-oriented while working efficiently
- Must be a self-directed, self-starting individual with an ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks and assignments.
- Excellent collaborator and relationship builder; internal and external
- Excellent planning, root cause analysis/problem solving, and organizational skills
- Has a demonstrated passion that aligns with the core values of Congo Brands
- Experience with any BI tools; PowerBI preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of database tools such as SQL
- Experience with NetSuite
- Exposure to a high growth and/or CPG environment
What will set you apart
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free products
- AND MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.