Aludyne is recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world. We have over 25 strategically located facilities across the globe, with leading market shares in several key regions. With this infrastructure, we are able to serve our global customers as well as meet the needs of local demands of speed, flexibility and efficiency.
At Aludyne, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays
Visit us to learn more about life at Aludyne!
We are hiring a Quality Manager to join our team! This position ensures Quality operations are implemented and maintained and standards are met at plant level. Formulates basic quality policies, plans, program, standards and techniques necessary to carry out the objective of the Quality Department at the plant level. Actively participates in AQP meetings with engineering personnel, program management personnel and customers to ensure plant best practices are taken into account during part and process development. Actively involved in warranty part analysis for this specific plant.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assures documentation of the program to the satisfaction of the customer
- Visits customers & suppliers as needed to expedite solutions to Quality concerns
- Maintains proper relationships with vendors to ensure their products meet customer's quality standards
- Answers and takes action to correct the cause of customer complaints due to poor workmanship
- Ensures effective utilization of manpower, facilities and equipment indicated by the work produced against predetermined standards
- Ensures all material produced is according to the latest customer engineering design level
- Maintains an adequate marking system for approved and rejected material, tracks all rejected material for disposition and periodic reporting to upper management
- Approves packaging of all material to insure the satisfactory condition of its arrival at the customer's facilities
- Ensure reliability of all laboratory reports submitted by vendors performing services on customer's material
- Coordinates all quality activities at the plant
- Trains and updates subordinates and employees to relevant policy, procedures, work instructions and inspection practices
- Institutes Statistical Process Controls throughout the Plant in an organized manner
- Depending on the facility being referenced, the quality manager may also be required to act as management representative as referred to in the quality manual
- Performs special assignments as delegated
- Reviews Quality documentation for correctness
Education and Experience:
- Background of 5-6 years in Quality with supervisory responsibilities and/or a Bachelor's degree in Quality Engineering with 4+ years in automotive field required
- Must have working knowledge of manufacturing and machining processes and CMM experience
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance techniques with emphasis on Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Automotive Quality Requirements desired
- Must be able to analyze processes regarding Quality concerns for the following: point of creation, lack of prevention, lack of detection, and possible corrective actions in order to select proper actions to be implemented
Aludyne is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or other legally protected status.