- Engages with customers to understand customer roadmap, interpret the technology needs and identify opportunities for Applied Materials engagement.
- Drives the adoption of new technology at the customer site. Works closely with customers to demonstrate and introduce new technologies at customer sites, through Demos, on site evaluations, Joint Development Programs and new tool qualifications.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and the Etch Business Unit for assigned projects, ensuring clear understanding of customer issues and delivery of applicable solutions.
- When necessary, work closely with customer to optimize tool performance to meet customer process and integration requirements.
- Provide highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of Metal, Silicon, and Oxide Etch Processes.
- Advanced integration knowledge
- Regarded as a technical expert in Reactive Ion Etch.
- Demonstrate in-depth expertise in Reactive Ion Etch and broad knowledge of associated processes and semiconductor manufacturing integration.
- Anticipate business and regulatory issues; recommend product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impact the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; work within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicate complex ideas, anticipate potential objections and persuade others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Ability to mentor other engineers with 1-5 years of experience
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$120,000.00 - $165,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.