Congo Brands is a US based high-growth company that manages several rapidly growing brands within the beverage sector, initiated and led by high profile individuals within social media. The local office in Zug was established in 2023 as we expand into Europe and other regions, beginning with the PRIME hydration range.
We are actively seeking a highly skilled and motivated Procurement and Supply Chain Finance Manager to join our dynamic team. This pivotal role is essential to our organization's success, as it entails overseeing the financial aspects of supply chain and procurement operations. The successful candidate will be at the forefront of optimizing our supply chain processes, enhancing cost efficiencies, and ensuring rigorous adherence to financial guidelines.
· Information Flow Coordination: Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure a smooth and robust flow of information to facilitate the capture and allocation of supply chain costs.
· Cost Savings Oversight: Supervise the accurate tracking and calculation of Cost Savings and Working Capital improvement initiatives.
· Cost Analysis: Regularly perform cost analysis to identify sources of variance, Purchase Price Variances (PPVs), and ensure the proper implementation of negotiated cost-saving and working capital initiatives.
· Process Enhancement: Drive process improvements to enhance transparency and cost clarity across various stages of the supply chain.
· TCO and Make vs. Buy Models: Collaborate with supply chain and procurement partners to construct Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Make vs. Buy models.
· Vendor Performance and Risk Analysis: Provide valuable insights and analysis on vendor performance and associated risks.
· Financial Reporting: Prepare and deliver comprehensive financial reports and analyses to senior management, emphasizing key performance metrics and trends.
· Contract Management: Create and maintain the contract registry for all suppliers and vendors, detailing key terms and conditions outlined in each agreement.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or relevant professional certifications are preferred.
· Proven experience of at least four years in supply chain finance, procurement finance, or related financial fields.
· A strong grasp of supply chain processes and procurement procedures.
· Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills.
· Proficiency in financial software and tools, including ERP systems, Excel, and Power BI (a plus).
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· An aptitude for collaborative work within a cross-functional team environment.
· Strong problem-solving capabilities.
· On-site in Zug Office 4 days a week.