Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
The Trade Development Manager (TDM) will manage a set group of distributor partners within their assigned territory.
- Develop and ensure the execution of national and regional account strategies for all company products and achieve sales, profit, and market share objectives for all national and regional accounts and/or programs.
- Develop, manage and/or maximize partnerships to drive improved performance.
- Use objective tools, information, and feedback to establish region and area performance goals and results.
- Participate in monthly sales meetings, either in person or virtually.
- Conduct Monthly Planning and Review (MPR) meetings with all distributor leadership to track, monitor and adjust efforts and produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
- Ensure distributor executes on designed programs within IRi reporting chains.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Outstanding sales experience and track record in CPG industry (Beverage Preferred)
- Distributor and Supplier experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience displaying dynamic leadership skills to manage and motivate third party sales teams preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Compensation and Benefits Details
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, HSA / FSA / Dependent Care FSA
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Free product…AND MUCH MORE!