- Repair and maintain processing and filling equipment through means of preventive maintenance program
- Fabricate machine parts as needed to keep equipment operational
- Maintain all equipment to meet with OSHA safety requirements
- Install and maintain equipment which directly supports operations (DI Water, Compressed air, Chilled water)
- Set up and disassemble filling equipment as required by production scheduling
- Coordinate scheduled equipment preventive maintenance down time with Logistics
- Coordinate services with outside vendors
- Coordinate new equipment installations with manufacturers
- Maintain calibrations of scales and equipment instruments through means of preventive maintenance program
- Set up and maintain inventory of spare parts to keep down time to minimum
- Maintain inventory of all equipment (Processing, Filling, Pre-weigh, DG Support)
- Conducting parts and equipment sourcing
- Placing and closing orders using SRM purchasing system
- Assisting with capital purchasing of equipment
- Participate in safety programs (JSA, SHAP, EHS Inspections)
- Provide technical support to equipment operators
- Minimum of a High School diploma, further education a plus
- Licenses in electrical or HVAC a plus
- mechanical/facilities experience preferred
- manufacturing equipment maintenance
- Proficient in mechanical and electrical installation of equipment
- Proficient in troubleshooting electrical equipment and PLC’s
- The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.