ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for an Electrician.
The Electrician is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and updating electrical equipment at a work location. This includes installing power sources and wiring. It may also include troubleshooting electrical problems, restoring power when failures occur and designing circuitry for special projects. The Electrician assists area staff when required by responding to requests and keeping managers informed of issues and problems. The Electrician may install and maintain motors and electrical equipment including controls for lighting, machines, and instruments. The Electrician will complete work orders, track materials and documents all electrical work according to company and facility requirements.
The pay listed is the hourly range or the hourly rate for this position. A specific offer will vary based on applicant's experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Front Line Team Members (Programa de beneficios de).
401(k) – You become eligible to make personal contributions beginning the first of the month following 30 days of employment. You become eligible for the ABM match beginning the first of the month following six months of employment. ABM matches your pre-tax and/or Roth contributions, dollar for dollar, for the first 3%. For the next 2%, ABM contributes $0.50 for each dollar you contribute. Your contributions and match are immediately vested.
- Maintains written logs of facility equipment service and repair.
- Performs outcall notification in accordance with written procedures during facility incidents or emergencies.
- Performs assigned work in a competent manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks.
- Performs special work assignments, projects, and trouble calls.
- Adhere to applicable codes quality levels and standard practices for all work preformed.
- Maintains understanding of proper operating procedures and techniques
- Follows appropriate safety regulations
- Preforms regular inspections, and reports findings with recommendations to the Supervisor.
- Operates and maintains electrical equipment including SES, breaker panels, service disconnects, lighting and control circuits.
- Stands scheduled shift watches and works with the tools of the electrical trade.
- Performs any additional duties as directed by the Supervisor or Facility Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Journeyman in the electrical field is required.
- Must have emergency/standby generator experience.
- A valid State issued Driver’s license is required.
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Able to perform all physical aspects of the job duties listed above.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.