ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for an HVAC Technician.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for operating, maintaining and performing repairs on assigned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment and controls, chilled water systems, boilers, and various other mechanical, electrical and building systems in such manner as to ensure optimal client relations. The HVAC Technician may also perform other tasks as needed.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
Pay: $37.41\Hr . The pay listed is the hourly range or the hourly rate for this position. A specific offer will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Front Line Team Members.
Under the supervision of Operations Manager (OM) and/or Assistant Operations Manager (AOM) the HVAC Technician is responsible for maintenance and repairs to the buildings, related fixed and portable equipment and installation, while establishing a safe environment for the facility.
Supports the implementation and documentation of site safety plans, Maintenance System, and all ABM's operational standards and guidelines as well as site specific standards, policies and procedures relating to the engineering department.
REPRESENTATIVE FUNCTIONS OR DUTIES:
· Maintain and perform repairs to buildings mechanical system as it relates to HVAC.
· Optimize the repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment and systems. Use and help provide best practices to troubleshoot and repair equipment and system problems so that problems are resolved in the most efficient and effective manner.
· Maintain continuous operations of equipment by troubleshooting and repairing. Conducts equipment testing as needed.
· Utilize the Building Automation System for HVAC System controls and modifications. Troubleshoot and repair/replace BAS field devices such as valves, actuators, sensors, and low voltage control wiring and circuits.
· Provide hands-on training and collaboration to other engineering team members.
· Foster a work environment that promotes energy conservation and continuous improvement of engineering functions.
· Records all pertinent data in building logbooks, make all appropriate daily entries and record pertinent data on all equipment in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Codes and requirements.
· Perform duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment, and utilizing the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
· Stay aware of the latest technology as related to building systems and equipment regarding HVAC systems.
· Demonstrates commitment to quality of service. Actively functions as a team member.
· Complies with ABM's facility policies and procedures.
· Complies and participates with ABM's safety program.
· Complies and participates in facility specific safety program.
· Maintain regular attendance in the workplace.
· Provide highest quality of service to the tenants, staff and visitors at the facility.
· Participate in regular required communication with OM, AOM, management, tenants and other staff.
· Complete water chemistry testing as it relates to HVAC systems.
SKILLS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
· Experience that is commensurate with the specific facility for the position of HVAC Technician.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
· As required, relevant state/local license for HVAC Technician plus universal level refrigerant recovery license.
· Computer skills and building automation systems experience required.
· Certification meeting OSHA ACM awareness training requirements as required.
· Working knowledge of energy conservation required, formal training preferred.
Note: This job description is meant to serve as an overview of the position and not an all-inclusive outline.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
•ABM does not sell or share your personal information.
•We collect basic personal details like your name and address, work history, and other employment related personal information. We also collect Sensitive Personal Information like race/ethnicity because we are required to do so by law.
•We collect this information in order to process your employment with us.
•We will keep your information for as long as is required by law.
Prior to the submission of your personal information, please review our Employee Privacy Notice. If you are from California, please review our California Employee Privacy Notice.