Prepares wafers for experimentation to include cleaning. Loads wafers, prepares reactor for experimentation and cleans reactors. Checks performance of process system.
- Prepares cross section samples for scanning electron microscope (SEM) analysis.
Operates reactor to perform thin film process, under supervision.
- Operate scanning electron microscope (SEM) for cross section and top view or critical dimension (CD) or energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) analysis / imaging pending on job assignment, identify most of patterns of interest, understand image quality requirement.
Records process conditions and experimental observations.
- Understand basic scanning electron microscope (SEM) principle.
Responsible for multiple technology products.
- Perform scanning electron microscope (SEM) system software alignment functions.
Evaluates wafers and thin films.
- Perform routine maintenance procedures, flash, plasma clean etc.
Develops skillful use of laboratory process equipment and instrumentation.
- Interface with requestors, understand their detail requirement, and communicate on results.
Orders equipment and supplies, and coordinates with vendors and purchasing.
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
U.S. Salary Range:
$28.80 - $39.50
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.