- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge and skills within Quality tools and methods and Training for FSO.
Provide & participate various training to AMAT employees, supplier, customers as needed.
Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Work with the field service focal person and the customer to fully understand the issue
Assume as primary focal responsible for driving corrective action and proactively resolving issues
- Facilitate monthly/quarterly reviews with the customer quality team and GM of the Field Service Organization to review the performance of key factors that drive the success/failure of Key Performance Indicators
Gather solutions, such as the Supplier Corrective Action Requirement (SCAR) to fill gaps in performance
Capture the voice of external customers by working with the GM of the Account Team to develop KPIs and metrics/measurement standards
- Coorindate issue resolution using quality tools (Trackwise, Advanced Problem Solving (APS), and statistical analysis tools)
Work closely with Customer Engineers (CEs) and cross functional teams to identify root cause and establish corrective actions
Coordinate closure based on findings from the FA report
- Work with internal teams to prepare for QMS reviews
Maintain quality processes as necessary to comply with QMS requirements
Document the variations of the global QMS as required to meet country-specific needs
Prepare the local groups for the ISO certification audit
Conduct ISO pre-audits with supervison
- Proficieny in APS methodolgy
Define and implement corrective actions with supervision
Identify the systems, processes, practices and procedures that need to be modified to prevent recurrence of this and all similar problems
- Determine Systamatic High Volume problem to help improve field Quality
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$92,000.00 - $126,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.