- Hands-on expertise in RF systems, including high power RF generator, impedance matching network, transmission line, and RF filter.
- Practices of RF engineering design such as RF shielding, high voltage power supplies, RF measurements, RF signal calibration and analysis.
- Experience with RF signal measurement instruments such as vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, RF power meters, oscilloscopes.
Technically lead and/or execute engineering projects, including development of key suppliers
Problem identification and troubleshooting a wide range of complex electrical problems with limited to no supervision
Specify the development of design or modify engineering assemblies, layout/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of complex scope
Interfaces with internal and external customers regarding complex electrical issues for specific projects
Implement concepts for wide range of complex product issues and solutions
Generate product specifications with limited to no supervision
Specify and/or perform engineering analysis of complex scope
Define, coordinate, perform and generate engineering test reports
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$140,000.00 - $192,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.