Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a SunSource company,is a leading distributer of fluid control systems, fluid filtration systems, fluid handling products, micro-electronics, and general industrial supply. We sell to a broad base of customers in industries such as electronic component and equipment manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, water & waste treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and life sciences companies. www.rhfs.com
Ryan Herco offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay, a floating holiday, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We promote from within and value employees who contribute to our company’s growth.
This role will manage a sales territory in Miami, FL and surrounding markets focused on outside sales and account management of fluid control, fluid filtration and fluid handing products and customers.
- Solidify and further develop existing relationships with key customers
- Identify and sell new prospects from current clients, referral leads and other sources
- Build ongoing value by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, assisting in product election, and providing appropriate training
- Prepares and submits a weekly sales call plan to Regional Sales Manager (RSM) with goal of maximizing exposures (minimum of 5 sales calls per day).
- Uses ACS to document all customer contact and sales activities (minimum of 3 times per week).
- Regularly communicates with Inside Sales, RSM and other team members on territory sales strategy progress and problem resolution.
- Continually improves product/sales skills and market/application knowledge.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism at all times.
Experience, Education and Skills
- 4-year college degree OR equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of field sales / outside sales and account management experience; demonstrated sales acumen
- Previous experience within industrial sales focused on fluid control systems, fluid filtration systems, fluid handling products is preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to lead and coordinate a sales team effort
- Organized, detail oriented, quick learner with ability to grasp new concepts
- Ability to facilitate training sessions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic mathematics aptitude necessary (decimals, fractions, algebra)
- Mechanical Aptitude
- MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ryan Herco offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay, a floating holiday, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match.
- Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement!
- We promote from within and value employees who contribute to our company’s growth.